2017 Earlybird Submissions Now Open!
How to submit to The 2017 International Horror Hotel:
1) Download trailer on Vimeo at https://vimeo.com/180983416
2) Score entire trailer / Download registration form at www.horrorhotel.net/scoringreg.doc
3) Send an unlisted YouTube / Vimeo link to Kristina@WorldEOnline.com, with score & trailer combined, no later than April 1st, 2017. Include registration form. Include PayPal receipt and registration form.
Registration is just $30 until December 31st. Registration is $35 after December 1st.
Combined rate: Submit to both Horror Hotel and The Indie Gathering (www.TheIndieGathering.com/scoring.php) by December 31st for just $25 each.
2017 Sponsor TBA.
Special awards to the winning film scorers who attend the event! Non-attendees will be e-mailed certificates after the festival.
1) Submitting early ensures a review process that will let you know if you need to resubmit your clip.
Re-submissions will not incur a separate registration fee. Files will be mailed on DVD or sent via e-mail submission to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) Entries are to be completed by ONE composer. We no longer accept team submissions.
3) Every composer can only submit one score for consideration.
4) Score material must be original and submitter must own all rights to the piece of music.
Composer bears responsibility for any liabilities arising from copyright infringement.
5) Competitors are not to contact the filmmaker or production company responsible for the competition trailer while submissions are open.
6) Winners will be announced before the festival.
7) This event is open to the public.
8) Any entries that are found to violate copyrights, contain offensive material, and/or do not abide to
the timing rules and other guidelines will be disqualified from the competition.
9) Judging will be blind in all categories.
10) All composers are invited to participate regardless of musical background. International participation
is also encouraged.
11) Once submitted, there are no refunds; however, a composer may still withdraw his/her
composition from the competition.
12) Entering the competition does not guarantee you any award or placement. Only entries that reach a specific score in judging qualify for an award.
Mail Reg. Form with check/MO (or pay online) and DVD to:
The Indie Gathering
5009 Storer Ave. #3
Cleveland, OH 44102
(216) 323-2393(216) 323-2393
1. Preetkiran Dhoot (UK)
2. Enguang Zhao (California)
3. Or Alexandrov (Israel)
4. Nicola Jane Buttigieg (UK)
5. Michael Beam (Maine)
6. Alioune Kone (France)
7. Landon Knoblock (New York)
8. Brian McDonald (Minnesota)
9. Manuel A. Melero (Spain)
10. Andrea Pagani (Italy)
Marco Rosetti (Italy)
Matthew Quigley (Washington)
Noam Guterman (Israel)
Peter Kim (Texas)
Raul Carreira (Portugal)