Horror Registration for 2013 is NOW CLOSED!
1) Submitting early ensures a review process that will let you know if you need to resubmit your clip.
Resubmissions will not incur a separate registration fee. Files will be mailed on DVD.
2) Every composer can only submit one score for consideration.
3) Score material must be original and submitter must own all rights to the piece of music.
Composer bears responsibility for any liabilities arising from copyright infringement.
4) Winners will be announced during The Horror Hotel event in Cleveland, OH.
5) This event is open to the public.
6) Any entries that are found to violate copyrights, contain offensive material, and/or do not abide to
the timing rules and other guidelines will be disqualified from the competition.
7) Judging will be blind in all categories.
8) All composers are invited to participate regardless of musical background. International participation
is also encouraged.
9) Once submitted, there are no refunds; however, a composer may still withdraw his/her
composition from the competition.
Mail Reg. Form with check/MO (or pay online) and DVD to:
The Indie Gathering
5009 Storer Ave. #3
Cleveland, OH 44102